PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USAGE
When you use, services provided on store.wisesight.com you will be asked to provide personal information such as name, contact address, e-mail, telephone number, etc. and including, but not limited to, users’ behavior. Wisesight generally collect this information for the following purposes:
- To facilitate your use of the Services by communicating via phone call, email or text message on the usage of the Service of the Website or any activities from another third-parties’ website to acknowledge or answer the questions.
- To deliver the sales promotion to the target market from Personal Information Collection and Non-Personal Information Collection through the platform, from the time to use the platform and product categories or any of benefits from the Website.
- To deliver the Sales Offer to the target market from Personal Information Collection.
HOW LONG DOES WISESIGHT KEEP YOUR INFORMATION?
We may retain your personal information following the closure or termination of your Account if retention is reasonably necessary:
- to comply with applicable laws, regulations or legal obligations;
- to provide and complete customer support service;
If you do not want us to collect the aforementioned information/personal data, you may opt out at any time by notifying our Data Protection Officer in writing about it. Further information on opting out can be found in the section below entitled “How can you opt-out, remove, request access to or modify information you have provided to us?” . Note, however, that opting out of us collecting your personal data or withdrawing your consent for us to collect, use or process your personal data may affect your use of the Services. For example, opting out of the collection Zocial Eye service information will cause campaign history features to be disabled.
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The Company will not disclose your personal identification information to any third parties without your prior consent.
- The Company may share our third-party service providers, including but not limited to those who provide the credit card processor, payment, or the e-mail service provider etc.
- The Company will not reveal your personal information to any third party unless required under law or by any government enforcement agency or to protect the rights of property and the safety of the Company employees, agents, and other web site users etc.
- In case of transfer of business mergers and acquisitions, asset sales or loans. The Company may be required to disclose some information to those involved in such transactions accordingly.
MODIFICATION TO PRIVACY AND DISCLAIMER
The Company has implemented the appropriate technical, physical security management and loss prevention using disproportionate access the data without permission to disclosure or adjustment change personal information.
However, The Company reserves the liability protection of such security as there is not a single system or public network that can guarantee to be completely and thoroughly secured.